I've got a few things going on.
1. Color correcting the film and working on folly.
2. Making sure the film looks top notch after...well everything.
3. Looking into getting a kick ass site up and running. However, things one and two are making this difficult.
4. Looking into film festivals to send my completed film to.
5. Getting a small theater ready for my cast and crew premiere.
6. Working with my music guy for some awesome giallo tunes.
7. Working on getting a poster ready for the film.
8. Same job I was working before.
9. Trying to be a good dad and a good director.
10. Working on some writing again.
Yeah, so all of this stuff is going on in my life and...well do I really need to go into further details? It's pretty hectic but I'm managing.
About the festivals. Yes, I decided to go with my original plan and send my completed film off to festivals before I try to get a distributor. I figure Winner of INSERT FESTIVAL NAME AND AWARD HERE would be more interesting on a DVD.
I've been looking into getting a better looking website because this one looks like crap. Hell, I've been so busy with the movie and everything else that I haven't even bothered to change the layout to make it look a little fancier. I'm totally serious about that. Just been really busy with everything but I don't feel overwhelmed. I am still madly in love with film and still really like the film that I shot so things are going pretty well.
Even though I enjoy this movie I still find it hard to watch Invisible Diary. I'm not sure if it's because it's so short (and I watched it 50 billion times) or just because I didn't do anything with the camera or what. I just find the film extremely difficult to watch.
Things are slowly coming together but they're at least coming together.
I'm not going to let anyone know any of the festivals I'm entering unless I get in so don't expect anything like that for a while.
Well, it's getting late, so LATER!